About Me

My photo
I have breast cancer and am a snappy dancer

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dina's memorial information

My Friends: I want to first off say thank you for all of your kind words. They provide such love and comfort such that I can never say thank you enough. Every day I'm reminded how far-reaching Dina's influence has been and I'm sure we will all continue to see examples of this as we move forward.


We've confirmed the following information for Dina's funeral service and memorial. Please feel free to share this information with whomever you feel should have it. Again, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Saturday, February 9, 2013
11:00am
American Lutheran Church - Sanctuary
1085 Scott Drive
Prescott, Arizona 86301

Reception following in Fellowship Hall
Childcare will be available

PJ-

1 comment: