About Me

My photo
I have breast cancer and am a snappy dancer

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pigs in a Blanket

The Mountcastle Home has been overtaken by some sort of illness. Thus me not posting last night. I took Madeline to the dr. yesterday and they put her on an antibiotic, Ginger has started what Madeline had last week, and I had some funky sort of tummy issue that let's just say forced me to take some Imodium. Yuk. Therefore, my gracious and loving husband sent me to bed last night once we got the girls all lubricated up with Vicks and tucked in. Can't remember the last time I got 10 hours of sleep - but I did. Wow. Is this what sleep feels like? Weird.

Will post more tonight baring all goes smoothly today - we are home again for the day and will try to venture out tomorrow. Pray for healing over here.

I think it was Gallagher that said "You know you have kids when you find yourself saying 'Hey! Who put Vicks on the Cheese Its??' "

God Bless -

No comments:

Post a Comment