About Me

My photo
I have breast cancer and am a snappy dancer

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

So - ironically enough the message at today's church service seemed as if it was designed just for me to hear. Especially after my last blog entry. I'm not going to get all preachy on you here, I just have to say that I am continually amazed at how God speaks to me and guides me to the right people, the right places, and the right messages. The sermons from this morning are not currently online yet - but I encourage everyone to tune in and hear them at anytime, epecially the one from today. It is truly inspiring and moving.

http://www.prescottumc.com/sermons.htm

I'm going to sign off for now, as I think I've spent a little too much time in my head as of late, and not connecting with my family. I've made the observation that when my mom and Britt visit, we need to talk and laugh more, not watch TV. We all need to laugh more.

Oh - and my evening was topped off with an emergency room visit for nurses elbow again with Madeline. I don't have time for this cancer thing - I've got kids to comfort and raise. She's fine, just a reminder of how life goes on - and I choose life - the greatest gift given to each of us.

Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment