About Me

My photo
I have breast cancer and am a snappy dancer

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Did That Come Out of You???

So, last nights post was way heavy, so let's keep it light tonight. Don't get me wrong, I feel so much better today after emotionally purging in last nights post - but need to lighten up now. Let's go ahead and do the Top 10 List I thought about:

The Top Ten Things I Like About Breast Cancer

10. My showers take less time.

9. When I say I have to go 'put my face on' I literally mean 'put my face on'.

8. I get really great parking.

7. I go to the front of the lines at Disneyland.

6. People want to help you - like, everywhere.

5. I get to nap whenever I want to.

4. I've never owned this much pink in my life.

3. I can eat jalapenos out of the jar.

2. I now know what the Nettie Pot is. (you don't need cancer for this, but I apparently I did)

and the #1 thing I like most about breast cancer is......

1. I really do get tits for Christmas!!!!


I'm thinking that's all I can do for today. My day was just wicked busy, and we started the new diet today (all fruits and veg for 9 days straight) I just can't keep my eyes open this evening.

Treatment tomorrow, and a chance to hug my oncologist which I haven't had the chance yet since the scan results.

God Bless -

No comments:

Post a Comment